第6回 Cycle 3 pair and small-group presentations -10/31/2022
Summary: You discussed in pairs the possible actions and solutions to your issue. Then, we discussed ways to prepare for your presentation on October 31st or November 7th. Finally, you reflected on the three questions in your Google Doc.
Summary: Guidelines for your Presentation in addition to the information in the presentation of your issue document.
1. Your talk should be about 7-8 minutes and then 2-3 minutes for questions, comments, and answers.
2. There are usually 12 to 16 slides.
3. You’ll have a Reference page to show where you got your work from. Please include the author’s name, date published, the organization or publisher, and the URL link.
4. In the slideshow, please write and say where you got the information from in the form of in-text citations such as (Miller, 2020, para. 3). You can also do narrative in-text citations such as Suzuki (2020, p. 5) suggested that… If you use the author’s exact words, you need to use “quotation marks,” but you do not need quotes if you summarize in the keywords.
5. Here are two free websites where you can download free and beautiful images and pictures:
Homework due on Friday, 11/04/2022 by 4 PM (for ? of the ? students) 第6回 Cycle 3 pair and small-group presentations (Assigned on Class 05) Please email your PowerPoint or Google Slides presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org via attachment and not in your Google Document due to formatting. Please look for the email I will send you with feedback on your presentation. Please use the show that I send back to you.
Note: The ? presenters need to send their final revised slideshow via email, thank you!
And important quick guides for how document your sources through references or works cited. You do not have to be perfect on the system and the focus is more on the content of your research:
Finally a useful phrases sheet that I use in the ICR classes: