Class 13 Final Paper and Presentation Introduction
Summary: The student(s) worked hard by designing their presentation after getting guidance for your presentation.
Here is one more students’ final paper and presentation. I will find more and add them soon:
1. Each presentation should be about eight minutes and two minutes for question and comment time.
2. There are usually 14 to 16 slides in your PowerPoint slide show.
3. Each image you use should mention what website (not the URL, but the name) you got your content to give credit.
Homework due by email before Class 14:
- Please revise your final paper because it is 20% of your score and email it to me by Sunday 11/20/2022 by 5 PM.
2. Please start your slideshow presentation on 11/21/2022. The guidelines that you also received in class for assessment are attached at the bottom of this web page :). As best you can, design your slides for PowerPoint, based on the feedback from your paper. Make sure that you have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. We will present on Zoom, so you can take the class wherever you want. It will be good to be in a room where you can take off your mask. I’ll meet in our classroom, but then go to my office for the presentations.
2. Please remember your Freerice homework! 2,000 by 11/21/2022!