Class 15 Presentation Design Workshop
Summary: The student(s) worked hard by rehearsing their presentation with the projector to work on timing and areas to improve the presentation.
Presentation Information not in the guidelines:
1. Each presentation should be about eight minutes and two minutes for question and comment time.
2. There are usually 14 to 16 slides in your PowerPoint slide show.
3. Each image you use should mention what website (not the URL, but the name) you got your content to give credit.
Homework due by email before Class 16 on Tuesday 11/16/2021 at 5 PM: This is a must, sorry!
1. Please prepare for your slideshow presentation on 11/17/2021. The guidelines that you also received in class for assessment are attached at the bottom of this web page :). As best you can, design your slides for PowerPoint, based on the feedback from your paper. Make sure that you have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. Then if you have time, continue to make your slideshow draft on your computer, and we can work on it in class. You are trying to get all of the content of your slideshow, but you do not need to have all of your images at design finished. It is best to do as much as you can.
2. Please remember your Freerice homework! 2,000 by 11/16/2021!
Pingback: ESP1a The L2 Motivational Self System | Stacey Vye's English Education Homepage