Workshop_12: The MLA Presentation Orientation
Summary: Guidelines for your MLA Proposal Presentation Draft that are not included in the document.
1. Your talk should be about 8-10 minutes and then 3-5 minutes for questions, comments, and answers.
2. It is good to practice your presentation several times on ZOOM so you can focus on your content while speaking to the camera.
3. There are usually 16 to 20 slides.
4. Your Reference page is single-spaced with MLA formatting.
5. The MLA in-text citation guide is provided, and the parenthetical in-text citations look like this (Miller “Fairtrade Possibilities” sec. par. 2) or Sakamoto (45). You can also do narrative in-text citations such as Suzuki (par. 3) or Tanaka (“Ecotourism Explained” sec. par. 1) suggested that…
6. Here are two free websites where you can download free and beautiful images and pictures:
Homework due on 07/24/2023 at 12:30 PM via email attachment. Notice the midday time.
1. Do your best on preparing a draft for your presentation slideshow. The Word document of the presentation guidelines is useful to follow while adding content and your script in notes in the PowerPoint based on synthesizing your notes.
2. Five improved essays are due by 07/31/2023. You can choose the essays and the time of writing freely, but write and improve on no more than one essay each week, and try to improve your score by accepting the suggestions in the program.
Pingback: AEW2 Academic Essay Writing | Stacey Vye's English Education Homepage