Class 12 -Intercultural Communication Paper
Summary: The students got to share their 2nd draft to prepare for their final submission, and create or modified interesting titles. We also explored ways of presenting for this class.
Homework due on Friday, 01/27/2023, by 4 PM by email attachment to Stacey.
I recommend waiting to write until I send you feedback on your assignments. Do the SAVE process for your second draft. This assignment is:
- Revising your paper and accepting the track changes:
S = Stacey -Ask her anything you need to write a successful paper.
A = APA Style -Owl Purdue
V = Veritus Certify! Check against Plagiarism -Leander Hughes
E = Check all Explanations on all documents and this website for your paper’s success.
Could you please type your name, draft number, ESP1a class name, date, the like this: ‘Name_ESP1b_Final_Draft.’ Using your ideas from your notes on your readings and presentation.
By Friday, please finalize your essay with a revised introduction, synthesized notes, conclusion, and references. Please remember to follow:
The organization of an essay with topic sentences that support each paragraph based on what you learned in class in sessions 08, 09, and 10. These paragraphs are based on the best of the 4Cs that was the homework for Class 08.
2. Your paper needs to be typed with double-spaced lines, at least three pages, and a minimum of 1,000 words (cover page, introduction, literature review).
Please use the word count on your PC or Mac, and type the word count number at the end of your paper before the reference section like this: Word Count: 1,2??
3. Then, do not forget to type your name, draft number, ESP1a, name, draft like this: ‘Name_ESP1b_ Final Draft.’
4. Remember there are 2,000 points to get to feed children in hunger on Free Rice!
Final Presentation Information
1. Please prepare for your slideshow presentation on 02/06/2023. The guideline for assessment are attached below. As best you can, design a draft of your slides in PowerPoint, based on the feedback from your paper.
2. Make sure that you have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. If you have time, continue to make your slideshow draft on your computer, and we can work on it in class. You are trying to get all of your slideshow’s content, but you do not need to have all of your images at design finished. It is best to do as much as you can.
3. The presentation is about 8-10 minutes and 3-5 minutes of questions and answers, and the slides should be around 16 to 22 depending on how many images you would like to share
4. Useful image links that can be shared for educational purposes, if their company name is on your slide (just the name and not the URL website link):
Student A, B, and C Presentation Samples: The samples as the final papers