Class 13 Presentation Workshop
Homework of your Powerpoint Draft is due on 02/01/2022 by 9 PM by email attachment.
1. Please prepare for your slideshow presentation on 02/07/2021. The guideline for assessment are attached below. As best you can, design a draft of your slides in PowerPoint, based on the feedback from your paper.
2. Make sure that you have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. If you have time, continue to make your slideshow draft on your computer, and we can work on it in class.
3. The presentation is about 8-10 minutes and 3-5 minutes of questions and answers, and the slides should be around 16 to 22 depending on how many images you would like to share
4. Useful image links that can be shared for educational purposes, if their company name is on your slide (just the name and not the URL website link):
Student A, B, and C Presentation Samples: The samples as the final papers
Attachment for the Presentation:
Midterm paper guidelines: Please send your final paper as soon as possible if you have not already:
Do the SAVE process for your final draft before emailing your final paper!
S = Stacey -Ask her anything you need to write a successful paper. A = APA Style -Owl Purdue V = Veritus Certify! Check against Plagiarism -Leander Hughes
E = Check all Explanations on all documents and this website for your paper’s success.
Could you please type your name, draft number, ESP1a class name, date, the like this: ESP1a_Final Draft_’Your Name.’
1. Using your ideas from your notes on your readings and presentation, write the 2nd draft of your essay with an abstract, introduction, literature review, discussion/summary, conclusion, and references.
Please remember to follow:
A). A very quick guide APA Style formatting sent via Risyu messages due to my computer memory.
B). the organization of an essay with topic sentences that support each paragraph based on what you learned in class in sessions 08, 09, and 10.
2. Your paper needs to be typed with double-spaced lines, at least three pages, and a minimum of 800 words (cover page, introduction, literature review).
Please use the word count on your PC or Mac, and type the word count number at the end of your paper before the reference section like this:
3. Finally, 2,000 points on FreeRice before class on 02/07/2022.