Workshop 07: APA Proposal Presentation Draft
Summary: Guidelines for your APA Proposal Presentation Draft that are not included in the document.
1. Your talk should be about 8-10 minutes and then 3-5 minutes for questions, comments, and answers.
2. It is good to practice your presentation several times on ZOOM so you can focus on your content while speaking to the camera.
3. There are usually 16 to 20 slides.
4. Your Reference page is single-spaced with APA formatting.
5. The APA in-text citation guide is provided, and the parenthetical in-text citations look like this (Miller, 2022, “Fairtrade Possibilities” section, para. 2) or Sakamoto (2019, p. 45). You can also do narrative in-text citations such as Suzuki (2022, para. 3) or Tanaka (2016, “Ecotourism Explained” section, para. 1) suggested that…
6. Here are two free websites where you can download free and beautiful images and pictures:
Homework due in class on 05/11/2022 (you do not have to email me your slideshow until after it is finally completed for my feedback and editing.):
1. Do your best on preparing a draft for your presentation slideshow. The Word document of the presentation guidelines is useful to follow while adding content and your script in notes in the PowerPoint based on synthesizing your notes.