PBL Class 03: Focus on One or Two Affected Communities
Summary: First, we moved the crammed desks and chairs out of the way so students could actually speak in pairs. Then, you discussed your findings on the global focus of project notes 2 and journalling 2.
A Quick Guide to APA 7th Edition: This is for documenting where you got your information from in the Google Doc
Homework due uploaded to your Google Drive Shared file by Friday 04/28/2023.
Steps, which should take about two hours:
- Please stick with the same issue you would like to explore that you feel like you can speak you close people about it.
- Do several readings on the global or universal issue related to the topic.
- Take notes in key words and not long sentences so you can speak about what you found in class on paper or a notebook.
- Take a picture of your notes with your cellphone or tablet.
- Upload the picture of your notes in your Shared Google file under the section “Project Notes 3.”
- Under the photo, type the titles, authors names or publication if there is no author and be sure to copy/paste the URL onto the Google doc. This is important so you can find where you got your research from and go back to the original article if needed.
- Then, have a conversation with friends or family members, colleagues at part-time work places, or with other students in your clubs about what you learned. This part can be in any language.
- Finally, type your reflections in “Journaling Notes 3” about what you learned in English, so I can support your work and give you feedback in the comment section of this document in our shared Google Drive.