Class 15: Creativity & Innovation Presentation Day 1
Summary: There were three innovative observation presentations based on your reports. The first presentation was on _________________. The second presentation involved __________________. Finally, the third presentation ________________________________. Congratulations, presenters, as we had fruitful question and answer discussions.
Guidelines for your Presentation that are not included in the document.
1. Your talk should be about 8-10 minutes and then 3-5 minutes for questions, comments, and answers.
2. It is good to practice your presentation several times on ZOOM so you can focus on your content while speaking to the camera.
3. There are usually 16 to 20 slides.
4. Your reference page is single-spaced with APA formatting.
5. Please include in-text citations such as parenthetical citations (Miller, 2021, par. 3). You can also do narrative in-text citations like Miller (2021) suggested that…
6. Here are two free websites where you can download free and beautiful images and pictures:
Note: For this ESP2a 2022 Class we do not have a Presentation Day 2 because the class is small. Thanks for your lovely observations on creative solutions! Free Rice is due on:_____________
Homework due via email on 00/00/2023 at 3:00 PM for Presentation Day 2 presenters:
1. Do your best on preparing for your presentation slideshow with images and cite in APA references and in-text citations. The Word document of the presentation guidelines is useful to follow while adding content and your script in notes in the PowerPoint based on synthesizing your notes. Please be on time to send your submission so that you can get feedback on your presentation in Class 16.
2. Everyone, don’t forget to do 2,000 correct answers of Free Rice!
3. Your ZOOM Presentation Guidelines and Useful Presentation Phrasebook documents:
Pingback: ESP2a Creativity & Innovation | Stacey Vye's English Education Homepage
Pingback: Class_12: Your Final Draft | Stacey Vye's English Education Homepage