Workshop_08 MLA -The 1st Draft
Homework due via email (Sending earlier than the deadline is great for quick feedback to you!):
Do WAVE for your essay before emailing your first MLA draft!
W = Put your paper through MLA Essay Write & Improve
V = Veritus Certify! Check against Plagiarism -Leander Hughes
E = Check all Explanations attachments, download “Instructions-for-MLA-Writing_AEW2,” and type your paper directly in the document. Once finished your draft, please email it to me.
Student Sample MLA Paper on Brexit
Due via email 07/10/2023 by 7 PM:
1. Please download the ‘MLA and Works Cited’ MS Word document attached below and type directly in the paper.
2. Using your ideas from the five questions, you have made and five articles you have taken notes on, write your essay. Please refer to the formatting guidelines and MLA Sample Paper also attached below.
3. If you are referring to your readings and it is not your original idea, please do an in-text citation of the author’s last name and page or paragraph number like this (Suzuki 22) or (Tanaka par. 3) at the end of the sentence before the period.
4. Your paper needs to be typed with double-spaced lines, and at least 1,000 words but no more than 1,400, so please use the word count tool in Microsoft Word and type the word count number at the end of your paper before the Sources Cited section like this:
Word Count: 1,335
5. Please make sure that your name, draft number, AEW course name, date, and title are in the attachment file like this:
‘Your Name’_AEW2_ Draft 1
An option to do Write & Improve practice essay:
Five improved essays are due by 07/31/2022. You can choose the essays and the time of writing freely, but write and improve on no more than one essay each week.
Pingback: AEW2 Academic Essay Writing | Stacey Vye's English Education Homepage